2.26.2012

The Artist + The Photographer

I found these two images while going through some photos stored on my old hard drive.  I had completely forgotten about these.  It was taken in the room that I used to use as my studio and my sister was helping me on a project when I saw her silhouette perfectly framed by the picture on the wall.  I took a couple frames of her and had her take the one of me in the exact same spot.  I kind of like how they turned out - the artist and the photographer.  Actually at this very moment the artist is working on her final portfolio pieces for review tomorrow by her school of choice.  I'm so incredibly proud of my little sister who has already received early admission offers from Emily Carr, OCAD and the Fine Arts program at York.  

One final note, the title of this evening's blog entry is inspired by the title of this film that I cannot wait to see. 


1 comment:

  1. This looks like visual poetry, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete